I'm back

Setelah sekian lama.. Kini baru aku berpeluang untuk meng-update blog yang tak seberapa ni.

Allah SWT menguji kita ikut keupayaan kita..
Im hope too much. Im tired. Tired with everything



Friday, 11:50 pm 19 July 2013
I just realise that you're change.
Bila fikir balik, kenapa mengharap? Sedangkan orang tu tak pedulikan kita. Ye mungkin dipinggirkan.
Terlalu bodoh sebab terpedaya dengan kata-kata kau.
Bila baca balik pesanan pesanan yang dulu, jujur aku kata kau memang kawan yang memahami.
Sekarang??? Lupakan saja.

Saturday, 12.15 am 20 July 2013
I think for a few minutes, maybe its not my luck. Its my bad day, yeah I guess..
I just miss the old you, the old conversation.
Mungkin aku tak sampai hati nak tegur kau.

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow, and me tears disappear"




Saturday, 12:30 am 20 July 2013
Sleep 
Erase everything. 
Pray to Allah for forgiveness from Him.
Trying to forget and forgive.
"May today is better than last night (19 July)"

Saturday, 9.06 am 20 July 2013
Good morning everybody.
Praise to Allah. Alhamdulilah. 
Got whtsapp from friends, and I just act like normal.




How lucky I am to have something tht hard to say goodbyes.



Heartbroken,
Nisa Shahrin